Monday, April 14, 2008

ColdFusion Auction Software?

Was talking recently with fellow developers and discussing that ColdFusion is desperately in need of more open source projects. I am particularly interested in auction sites. I found PhpAuction (www.phpauction.net) which looks like it will fit the bill and then some, but I cant help but wish their was a ColdFusion equivalent, but I suppose this finally gives me reason enough to dig deeper into php development, which I am getting excited about..since this technology definitely has its fare share of open source projects!

However, haven't given up hope yet, if anyone knows of a ColdFusion based Auction software, please shoot me an email. Thank You Or, if the phpauction people would be interested in starting a port of there software into other technologies, that could be interesting as well.

2 comments:

Max said...

Actually the below links is not opening & the domain is for sale now in Two cows the domain isdigested by cow i think so! Then how i cant trust you for my auction site?


Clara,
Kareela Kylie

Max said...

What about the pricing? Site mile gives me @ 49$ ! Well how many days to build up an auction site for you? Is auction site will give my ROI? Never !


Ron,
Kareela Kylie